Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunday, Day 7 Downtown Disney and return home

Today we ate our final breakfast in the Gingerbread House and packed up our things. We decided to do some shopping at Downtown Disney since our flight home didn’t leave until 8:15pm.
We went to the kitchen shop first so I could get a few things. I’d really been looking for this Mickey Mouse apron and they were my last shot at getting it. I ended up with the display apron, some kitchen towels and a really cute set of measuring cups.
We split up and I took the kids to Pin Traders to get Boo his first lanyard and some pins. I’d gotten him 2 pins when we come before. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted this time so we wandered and looked for quite a while. We ended up with 2 pins each, a lanyard for Nikolas & me, and 2 of the surprise specialty pins for the 10 years of pin trading.
After the pins we went to the Christmas shop and I bought a wonderful Disney frame for the excellent picture of the kids with Santa.
After a bit more wandering we loaded up and headed to the airport to turn in the van and wait for our plane. We got there about 3 hours early so there was a lot of time to kill. We grabbed some Burger King and went to our gate to wait. Mikayla and I went to the bookstore so she could get a book to read and way too soon it was time to board the plane.
We had such a magical time! I was definitely NOT ready to head back. As a matter of fact, Mikayla and I are already planning our next trip. We’ve decided to make it in either November or early December (probably 2011) so we can do some of the Christmas stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment