Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A change maybe?

Well, life stinks right now, why? Because I've got a long time ago (over 15mths ago) customer who wants stuff removed from my Etsy shop. Problem is since Etsy is an auction site only the Admins can do that. They (so far) don't think is needs to be done.
So far I've gone through all the anger, irritation, fear, etc and my solution is that I'll open another shop and close this one. I'll lose all the 100% positive feedback I've accrued but I can copy & paste it in another section for those who want to see it.
I suppose this is as good a time as any since I'm looking at making this a part-time job instead of just a hobby. A new name is also a good idea. I still like something to do with "special needs" since that is my focus. I'd also like something that starts closer to the beginning of the alphabet since "S" put me at the end of many searches. Oh and it has to work for the blog too. Good grief-this is crazy. On the positive side-a fresh start is not a bad thing. Well, it's late and I'm going to bed. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment