Saturday, March 14, 2009

Boo's new pj's


OK, Nikolas is growing like a weed and I decided I need to get him some lighter weight pj's done before the fabric I've got isn't enough and I can't get anymore. I traced and resized one of the one piece polar fleece outfits he got for Christmas. I've never done ones like this before. I'll definitely make a few changes for the next ones but all in all I'm pretty proud of how this came out. I even made matching g-tube pads. :)
I need to take pictures of Mikayla's Tink gown I made her for Christmas. It came out really nice too. I LOVE flannel! It's warm in the winter and cozy in the summer (Jim likes the arctic blast from the air conditioner so it's a bit chilly at night).
Hmmm, I thing we really need to fix that door to the sewing room too. It's lookin' really sad.
Night all-it's late and Boo needs these pj's for bed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment