Sunday, March 20, 2011

This just might work...

Yesterday I decided to use the computerized machine to sew for a friend. It's super slow going but I can do it since I don't need to use my foot. I can barely reach the ironing board so I need to get more creative to use the iron but at least I can start to do a bit of sewing for us & my shop.

I've got finals this week. Review in Kinesiology tomorrow morning, Spanish in the afternoon. The Spanish final is on Tuesday and Kines is on Thurs. They allow 3 hours for each. After that.....SPRING BREAK!!!! YAY!!! I really need a break too, lol! I think I need to rearrange 1 of my classes for next quarter though. If they do end up doing surgery I don't know if I can keep up with all 3 classes. Still debating that though. These classes aren't too bad and I should be able to prearrange any work so there isn't much to make up. I don't know. I'll think about it some more before I decide anything.

Breakfast is ready. My wonderful hubby is doing everything now so I can stay off this foot. He has not had a meltdown yet so I guess that's a good sign, lol. Taking full time care of Boo & me & the house & most of what Gracie needs is a 2 person job but he's doing it with no complaints. :)

Happy Sunday everyone! Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your foot! I hope that the next MRI shows plenty of healing! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete