Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sewing is a challenge....

Sewing is a challenge but I can do some. I'm even figuring out how to get the serging nice on things I'm working on. I can't sit and sew for several hours but I can do it for about an hour at a time. Sewing with your left foot/non-dominant foot is definitely not easy but it's sure nice to be able to work a bit.

I forgot to take picture of the things I made for Keia but they came out pretty nice and I am pretty happy to hear that the idea of cloth isn't foreign to them. Her fiance was even looking at diaper services to try after the baby comes. I say...go for it! Even doing it part-time with a service is cheaper and healthier than full time in sposies.

The new quarter starts on Monday. (We're all on spring break this week.) I'm taking 3 classes this term, all at night. I'm going to miss my day class friends but only driving to Indy 3 evenings a week will be so nice. It will also give me a better chance to study, spend time with Nikolas and sew as I feel up to it. I know there is more homework in night classes but I think it will all balance out over the quarter. Besides this will be easier if I do end up having surgery on this stupid foot injury. (It's more painful than it should be & it's lookin' like I'm going to.)

Time to take a well deserved nap. :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment