Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's healing!

After new x-rays this morning I found out that this foot is healing! I can take off the boot 3 times a day for range of motion. Here's the best part....I don't have to leave it on at night to sleep!!!! *clapping & doing a little happy dance*

I still need to  have a CAT scan done next week to verify that the hollow spot is filling in but then I will begin the slow process of walking without the boot. I have to build the time with it off but that's OK! They want me to be out of it by summer. Personally I'm shooting for mid-May but I'm just glad it's coming off and the foot is healing. :)

Just thought I'd let you all know. :D

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you that your foot is healing! I am so sorry I haven't been here before now! I am praying for you that all goes well and very fast so you can get rid of that boot by mid-May! Take care! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete