Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can I get the recipe....

WOW! What an awesome site! I found this site on a group I visit. They are great. They come up with recipes and a shopping list for you. We've tried several of the recipes already and even my picky family likes them. Even if you only use some of the recipes each week it's free and well worth it.
They're doing another give-a-way this week for the book "250 Home Preserving Favorites" and I REALLY want a copy of this book. It full of recipes for jams, jellies, and preserves. I've never done them before and these recipes are supposed to be fool-proof. If I win...I'll make the "Spiced Mango Jam" first, then "Lemon Blueberry Marmalade" and then "Orange Earl Grey Marmalade". I'll let you know if they are preserving-challenged proof when I'm done.
You can enter the give-a-way at their site but you have to subscribe to the newsletter first. Easy-peasy right! Heck it's for a free cookbook...besides fabric what could be better?! (LOL, I know...I'm a bit "off" sometimes...just call me old-fashioned and look away.)
Hop over to Can I Get the Recipe? for some fun new ideas and shake up dinner next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment