Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guess what Boo did!?!

That little monkey lost his first tooth today! 2 months before his 6th birthday.
It's in the center front of the lower jaw on the left. I have looked everywhere for it and can't find it.
I noticed this morning that it looked a bit more spaced than before but it was there during Sesame Street so he lost it after lunch. We figure he must have swallowed it 'cause I've looked everywhere and no tooth. I checked the bed, feeder seat, playmat, floor around the mat, and everywhere in between. The tooth fairy is just going to have to take an "I owe u" for the piggy bank money. LOL!


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great smile! I think it's okay to swallow that tooth! It will eventally come out!
    At least that's what the dentist said when we couldn't find Gayle's! We still laugh about that!
    Sorry it's been awhile since I last paid you a visit. I hope all is going great for you and your family this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky! Glad you could stop by...we're super busy here too so no worries. I'm getting ready to pop over to read yours now. :)

    ReplyDelete