Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another job interview

Well I had a job interview a few weeks ago with the local hospital. I was one of 2 "finalists". I didn't end up getting the position. It came down to me not having "current" experience. Well I've been home with my disabled 6 year old soooo my experience in a PAID position isn't current but I have plenty of experience with Medicaid, insurance companies, and lots of people skills since we have so many different kinds of people we deal with for all my kids health issues.

Now, I have a "second" interview on Monday with an in-state small company that provides in-home care for waiver clients. It's actually a perfect position for me (weekend only) and I hope I get it. Basically I'll be getting paid to do what I already do but for other people besides my son. Keep your prayers coming and your fingers crossed. I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment