Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And now we wait...

Well the testing, at least this portion, is finished. Now we get to wait for a few days or weeks (depending on the doctor) to get the results. Boo's feeling ok I think. I have noticed a few more oddities but, again, nothing that screams "shunt" or otherwise. Now I'm adding yogurt to his diet because of extremely loose stools. With all the meds he's on he should be constipated...I just don't know. You know that "mom sense" kicks in and you know something is wrong but can't figure out what it is...well that's me right now. I've done the Medical Assistant job and gone thru all the symptoms...nothing relates. I don't feel too bad though 'cause the Doc's don't know either. Hopefully one of the 2 tests we did Monday & Tuesday will give us answers. If not we keep testing but that could mean a stay in the hospital and I'd really like to avoid that. I'm going to sew up some "hospital friendly" clothes & pj's today and tomorrow just in case. Time to get busy...

1 comment:

  1. Naturally, I am late with a comment. Just know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! God Bless and I hope answers are found sooner than later!
    Hugs,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete