Monday, February 7, 2011

Too much to do, too little time yet again

Being a full-time student, full-time mom of unique children and a full-time wife is wearing me out. Gracie now has the Flu (thankfully she's doing well otherwise) and Nikolas is brewing something but we don't know what.
I took 4 classes (16 credit hrs) this quarter. I think that it wasn't a good choice for me. I am quickly losing my momentum and just want to finish the Occupational Spanish certification and go back to being a Medical Assistant. I do like Massage Therapy but I'm just not into the college thing. I don't know where my longing to do this went. I feel like 2 of my classes are a bust...I'm not learning anything in either one. To be fair, I have missed some classes but even when I am there I don't feel like I'm learning anything. I'm not the only one so if I can just stick it out this quarter and wait for Shannon to come back maybe it will get better.
Massage Therapy will be so much more flexible for me but after spending so much time in doctor's offices lately I really miss working there. My biggest issue is finding part time. That's almost impossible. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but something will have to give. I can't continue to stretch myself like this. It's not fair to any of us and Jim gets the least amount of attention mainly because he's a grown-up and can deal with it (whether he wants to or not-I did for ages while he built a company-it's my turn now).

No comments:

Post a Comment