Friday, June 26, 2009

Hmmmmm...

That's been the general consensus between me and several of Boo's doctors right now. Something neurologic is going on but none of the symptoms point to any one (or two) things. Actually none of them fit ANYTHING. He's got strange sleep patterns, odd skin color-sometimes but never consistant with any certain position or angle, refuses to do any oral eating but always has either his foot or toes in his mouth if he can get to them. His muscles are super tight and he's contracting a lot. Tons of other minor things too but nothing that says any particular issue. This little guy never fails to keep me on my toes.
I've decided since we have to have so many tests done (sleep study, CT scan, etc) I'm closing the shop until August. I just can't spend the time I need to on anything else right now. I'm trying to keep all these doctors appointments, therapy sessions, tests, etc...there's just not enough of me left to work on things for the shop. Besides I really need to take a break and work on things for my family when I get a few minutes. It's pretty sad when I make diapers and my son only has 6 that fit. I'm just taking some time off for my family and our issues. Maybe then I can relax and have a more productive life and shop this fall.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* Suzanne.... Hope things with boo start to make sense and work themselves out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you and your family praying all goes well. I know how difficult things are when one of the family is not well. I haven't been creative for months and now that things are finally leveling out I still can't get back to it! Take care!
    Love, Vickie

    ReplyDelete