Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Update

It's been a generally quiet week.....YEA!!!!
Sat-sewed a new diaper for Boo. Yep, only 1-my "mom skills" were in high demand EVERY time I went up to the sewing room.
Sun-Mother's Day-I got a Wii Fit (yes, I've been asking for one so I will get more motivated to exercise). Gracie made me breakfast in bed and it was a very nice day. :-)
Mon-nothin' new...Boo did meet a new OT at St. V's today and all his therapists agreed that he needs a 1:1 or no more than 1:2 classroom aide in the fall...now if we can just get the documentation then make the school comply....not going to worry about that until closer to August.
Tues-Boo went to the park with the respite nurse and had a good time; Gracie still feels crummy but isn't worse so I call that a plus
Wed-a nice quiet day
Thurs-Boo went for another walk with the respite nurse. Josh took him next door to the Fairgrounds. I didn't realize he was going to be gone so long or out in the direct sun so much. Boo got a pretty nasty sunburn on his face.
Friday-Gracie is spending the night with my mom & cooking from her NintendoDS Cooking game. She's making stuffed tomatoes and pavlova (fruit, whipped cream & meringue) for dessert. I got more things to make a new blend for Boo to try & some of his favorite baby foods to eat orally.

Maybe I'll remember to update like this most weeks...it's a nice way to summerize the week.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good week! The kids are sure keeping busy! We love to be outside, too! Hope you are having another good week!

    ReplyDelete